Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience engaging/interacting/collaborating at all levels of an organization
• Experience with and basic fluency in cyber security operations or information technology, security, or assurance
• 5+ years experience in customer service
• Ability to develop clear written content for technical and/or non-technical audiences; to speak clearly and in an organized fashion and tailor communications to the audience
• Ability to learn quickly with a demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines
• Experience working with a large, diverse customer portfolio
• Meticulous attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
Department of Defense SECRET security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
General Dynamics Mission Systems has an immediate opening for a Senior Customer Engagement Manager. The position provides an opportunity to enhance the performance and profitability of an organization that supports some of our nation’s fundamental defense services. General Dynamics Mission Systems employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
• Supporting Partner Outreach
• Developing and coordinating communication and outreach initiatives to improve industry participation
• Developing and implementing outreach and communication events, campaigns, strategies and informational materials to promote CS programs, products and services via a combination of personal contacts, brochures, mass mailings, public presentations, special events, web interface, press releases, newsletter articles and fact sheets
• Managing small-scale service development projects
• Researching, collecting and analyzing data to identify trends and patterns to improve communications strategies, methods, procedures and reports
• Managing web-based and standard teleconferences
• Ensuring all developed material is in compliance with established policies and standards
• Experience with MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Publisher
• Experience with Defense Collaboration Services and/or web conferencing services
• Experience working through process improvement models (CMMI, Six Sigma)
PREFERRED DEGREE TYPES AND EXPERIENCE:
This position requires flexibility, creativity, problem solving skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize, and work independently and as part of a team.
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran