Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
Ability to acquire a Secret security clearance. Applicants selected will be subjected to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Candidates should have experience in several of the following:
• System Level Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP and/or RMF)
• Cross Domain solutions and products
• Encryption solutions and products
• Enterprise and embedded system security architecture and design
• Security architectures and design processes
• Defense in Depth/Breadth of cybersecurity operations
• Identification, authentication and authorization
• System engineering processes such as requirements analysis, requirement management, use case and scenario generation, and security architecture development
• Network/Security Management
• Technical leadership experience
• Travel may be required.
General Dynamics Mission Systems has an immediate opening for a Senior Information Assurance Engineer. This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation’s core defense/intelligence services and systems. General Dynamics Mission Systems employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
Experience in some of the following would be beneficial:
• Network design
• Risk Management Framework
• Intrusion detection and incident reporting/handling
• Contingency Planning
• Network Operations
Applicant with a CISSP, ISSEP and/or ISSAP is desired.
General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/Disability/Veteran